To Our Patients:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our country has been through a lot this year. Many changes have been made in how we associate with each other. We are wearing a lot more PPE(Gloves, Masks, Gowns & Face Shields) as our office is focused on keeping you and our staff healthy and safe.
We are now fully staffed with Dental Hygienists and are open for all phases of Dental Treatment.
Please call to schedule your Dental Hygiene/Cleaning appointments, especialy if you are overdue because of the COVID shut down.
Our office follows recommendations and guidelines made by the American Dental Association(ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Healthy Administration (OSHA). We are staying up-to-date on any new rulings and procedures that have been issued regarding infection control and social distancing.
In order to protect you and our staff, you will see the following changes when it is time for your next appointment. We ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will take your temperature upon entering the office.
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the office. You will be asked to use it when you enter the office.
- When you arrive in the parking lot, please STAY IN YOUR CAR. Call us to verify your arrival.We will call you back to tell you when we are ready for you to enter the office.
- We request that you WEAR YOUR MASK into the office.
- No visitors please. Our reception room is reserved only for one parent accompanying their child or a caregiver for someone needing assistance.
- Please keep social distancing of 6 feet and wear a mask. If you are accompanying someone, you may elect to wait in your car.
- All magazines, display items and most chairs have been removed from the reception area since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointment will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointments.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding these changes. Thank you for being our patient.
Dr. Jeffrey Echelberger and Staff
Welcome to the Dental Office of Jeffrey L Echelberger, DDS
We strive to provide the highest possible level of professional care with patient comfort being our utmost concern. We also strive to motivate and educate our patients through a comprehensive preventive dental program and with the latest in high-tech interactive patient education.
Thank you for visiting our office online, please feel free to visit our Patient Education and Dental Health Guide links, there are many great articles available from a wide range of dental topics just waiting for you. We look forward to seeing you soon.